About Us Media
About Bajaj Finserv Limited.
- Bajaj Finserv Limited (‘Bajaj Finserv’, ‘BFS’ or ‘the Company’) is a Core Investment Company (CIC) under RBI Regulations 2020 and the holding company for the various financial services businesses under the Bajaj Group. Its vision is to provide financial solutions for retail and SME customers through their life cycle – asset acquisition and lifestyle enhancement through financing, asset protection through insurance, family protection through life and health insurance, healthcare needs for the family, savings & investment products, wealth management, retirement planning and annuities. BFS, through its various businesses, provides these solutions to over 100 million customers.
About Bajaj Finserv Asset Management
- Bajaj Finserv Asset Management Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bajaj Finserv Limited, is all set to establish its presence in the investment solutions industry. Backed by one of India’s most respected and oldest brands, it is set to offer a host of innovative products and solutions to every Indian. With a future-focused and differentiated investment strategy, its ambition is to help every Indian achieve his/her financial goals.
- Our Investment philosophy reflects the idea, that we as an organization believe may generate a good return on equity investment in the long term, for our investors. It dictates our goals and guides decision making.
At Bajaj Finserv Asset Management, we focus on the fundamental attributes of companies. We believe it is the quality of the company’s business and management that creates or destroys wealth for the investors over the long term. And since the markets are not completely efficient i.e. they don’t factor in the future accurately into the prices, there is an opportunity to invest in good companies at a price which may be lower than their intrinsic value.
To achieve our objective in a disciplined pursuit, we have a three-stage investment process. This process encompasses all the important aspects of fundamental research (information edge). It also involves tools developed internally which support better analysis (analytical edge) and improve decision making (behavioural edge). It is a process that is conscious of market inefficiencies and biases.
- Fixed Income
For the fixed income market, the most important aspect is the quality of the asset. Our focus is to create an investment universe of borrowers who have the ability to service and pay back the debt. We evaluate whether there is adequate cover and understand the covenants wherever applicable on securities.
Next comes liquidity management. Here, we use tools to monitor liquidity and duration of the portfolio. It is important to conduct the stress tests regularly to understand portfolio liquidity risk.
Returns have to be evaluated under the lens of risk-adjusted return. We wouldn’t compromise on the quality curve for higher returns. Right selection of security and duration seeks to provide the investors reasonable returns without taking commensurate risk.
Our investment philosophy guides us on our goals and our investment process provides the path to it.
Mr. V. Rajagopalan
Dr. J. Sridhar
Mr. V. Ravi
Mr. Mahendrakumar Gohel
Mr. Sanjiv Bajaj
Mr. Ganesh Mohan
Mrs. Malvika Sahni Sinha
Mr. Sandesh Madhukar Kirkire
About Us Media
Deutsche Bank A.G.
- Custodian and Fund Accountant
- SEBI Registration No. – IN/CUS/003
Address: Deutsche Bank House, Hazarimal Somani Marg, Fort, Mumbai 400001
KFIN Technologies Limited
- Registrar and Transfer Agent
- SEBI Registration No. - INR000000221
Address: Selenium Building, Tower-B, Plot No. 31 & 32, Financial District, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad, R. R. District, Telangana India - 500032